Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Random Hearts
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Random Hearts


I watched Center Stage this morning.


A pretty good dance movie actually... Came out in 2000.


Anyways, some random pictures..

This is the huge "slipper" baby bought for me ;)
So cute!!




Some pictures I printed using my Canon Selphy mini printer which was a gift from Mama last Christmas.

Old pictures of Baby and me



Kawaii ne!! Baby Hammies




And... Last night's dinner.

Swiss Farmer's Pie!!
My All-Time Favourite!
Couldn't resist tucking in straight away! *Grinz*




Note to my babe, don't be so tough on yourself and always turn to him for answers. He will always be there for you. Be strong and take good care of yourself. Hugz


Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everthing Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

~^~
<)" "(>
( . . )
( ( " ) ) Da Zhu Zhu

hope u like the slipper hope its make
u warm at night (heart) even when the
weather is hot haha :) kisssss ( haha
dunno y my pig so funny ):D

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Note to my babe, don't be so tough on yourself and always turn to him for answers. He will always be there for you. Be strong and take good care of yourself. Hugz
????? .
y got so many babe
da zhuzhu :(

5:00 PM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

Haha.. Babe is what I call my girlfriends la..

You are called Baby, maybe I will be changing to call you oppa, like the koreans ;)

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home