Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Swiss Farmer's Pie tonight!
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Swiss Farmer's Pie tonight!

I finally got the stitches out!!!



But my dentist said there is still swelling :( I've got 2 more days of MC and will have to see him again on Monday..



He said it might be due to the stitches, coz it is a foreign body, so that's why there is still swelling. I am on another course of antibiotics and I hope that it will heal properly now that the stitches are out.



The worse thing are the tension headaches I have been getting. Really bad ones.. So bad that I feel like banging my head against the wall. It seems to be connected to my jaw.



My jaw aches so much, then I get the horrible headaches. Feels like my brain is being squeezed dry..


I'm back on solids, and I have officially not lost any weight.. Oh the trials...



It's not worth it being sick so long if I don't lose any weight. *cries*



Must be the meal replacements.


Must be my metabolism *bah*


I can't wait for dinner *grinz*


ps: I have updated my Wishlist for this year :)

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everthing Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger +*BeWi|DeR*+ said...

Swiss Farmer's Pie!!! Oh my... WHERE'S MINE?

heez (^__^)

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!

So so so Sorry! I didn't realised that you will going through Hell with your mouth. Hahaha. Guess I'm too into my own lifeless life. ^^
Cheers for your bravery!
Take Care ya.

Love U
Ris

9:12 PM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

Hi Ris, din know you read my blog?!

Lol, thanks for the support *winkz*

Babe, too bad la.. I finished all the leftovers this morning.. Before I read ur comment.. Next time ok *grinz*

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

leftover ? not talking to mi right :(
dun need to love her .. i love her enough already .
u all care and support can already .. haha :D

Da Zhu Zhu

5:04 PM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

Ha Ha Ha,
Wah.. That's funny.. So cute

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home