Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Sweetness and pain
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Monday, March 19, 2007

Sweetness and pain

My baby is so so sweet.


Came all the way down from camp, just to pass me some drinks and snacks in preparation for my surgery on wed.



Don't be alarmed, I'm removing my wisdom teeth.


All 4 to be exact. Plus 4 pre-molars for my braces.


Craziness? Most people would agree.


4 wisdom teeth.. 2 by extraction and 2 by surgery. Plus extraction of 4 pre-molars


2 + 2 + 4 = 8 teeth!!!


I will probably feel like I was hit by a truck, but I would rather do it at one shot then go back twice.


So I will be under general anesthesia. Hopefully there will be no complications.


Wednesday, staying over til thursday at NUH.


I'm scared, I hope the pain is bearable and the swelling minimal.. *cross fingers*

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everthing Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home