Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Night at the Hospital
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Night at the Hospital

I'm back from NUH. Had to be warded for 1 night after the surgery.


Phew, Thank God. In the end only 1 surgery was required instead of 2.


7 extractions and 1 surgery...


I was pretty scared, of the G.A and the after effects, but everything turned out just fine.


Now one side of my face is really swollen and bears the vestiges of a brutal pulling open of my mouth. Got bruises on one side of my mouth.



My IV tube insert point still hurts a little, but that will heal real quick.


I only hope the swelling will go down fast, and that the pain will be minimum.


Some pictures: Some blood


I got there at 7:30am, then they informed me that my surgery is at 11:30am. -_-""

Before the surgery @ the Day Surgery Ward
Still looking normal but sleepy.




I was lead to the Operating Reception before 10a.m, but I had to wait til 11a.m to go into the Operating Theatre.

The insertion of the IV was abit painful, after that I knocked out and can't remember anything at all.

12:15pm: The surgery was completed. My mama told me that they only wheeled me back at 2 plus coz I had to recover from the G.A in the O.R


After the surgery, with the gauze still in.
It was damn bloody!! Even tho it was changed before wheeling me into the ward.




Right before dinner time after I slept for a few hours, the nurse removed that gauze and got me to rinse my mouth.
So much blood...


Now you can see that one side is much more swollen then the other.




My sweet mama bought me this to keep me company =)
So cute!!




I asked her to go back earlier coz I was going to sleep, so I didn't see any point in her staying so late.
But I did feel quite lonely and miserable at dinnertime. Coz everyone else had relatives visiting them.


This was what I had for dinner.
Everything was minced very finely, more like a paste.
And I had fruit puree and mousse too.
Cool!
Hospital food isn't that bad...




But my baby came down at night just to pass me a Cute Big Card and a magnet with a bear saying "Talk to my paw" on it. So sweet..
I asked him to leave earlier as well, coz I was getting tired and my throat hurt alot.

Was woken up many times for my blood pressure and temperature to be taken. Was also given medication for the swelling and pain.


I couldn't sleep so well because of this. It was causing me some pain and rather uncomfortable.
I accidentally hit it against the bed a few times and sometimes that nurses used too much pressure when they insert the tube to connect to the IV.
Painful *cries*



Anyways, I was looking forward to breakfast coz I was quite hungry.


What a disappointmnt :(
Just pork porridge




Lunch was much better, very similar to dinner.
Minced veggies, minced meat, porridge, carrot and potato soup, strawberry mousse and melon puree
Yummy! I don't think I lost any weight.. Haha




Anyways, it was not as bad as I thought it might have been and I came away with a few bruises and scratches on my arm, a hole on my hand and some tearing of the corner of my mouth.
Just as long as my wounds don't act up and the pain remains bearable.

Thank you God for answering my prayers


Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everthing Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home