Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Finally!! Real Food!! Yummy Yummy
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Monday, March 26, 2007

Finally!! Real Food!! Yummy Yummy

My sister is back!!


Yesterday I didn't go to the airport to fetch her, coz I wasn't feeling so good again =(


So baby came over and we watched Night at the Musuem.



Disappointing... *bah*



I was really craving real food, so I made sure mama bought some back from the airport for me.



She bought Popeye's Chicken!!



I haven't recovered yet, so my wonderful mama actually minced the chicken and mashed potatoes together for me. So it was like a paste.. Like pate *grinz*



It looks awful, but oh my... How good it tasted!!




But I have this one stupid tooth that hurts alot! That took away some of the enjoyment.



This morning, my gums were bleeding again.. Haiz..



The swelling has gone down alot, but my gum still bleeds occasionally and my tooth hurts!


I hope it heals fully soon, if not I will have to extend my MC.


Anyways, my sister managed to buy quite alot of stuff.. But not much souveniers.. Hehe


She didn't really have the time at all.. Poor thing.. But a rather good haul overall.. Mostly food, like mochi and biscuits.. Haha


I got the earphones which I had shown her and requested for her to get for me =)


Thanks ar, mei mei.. *smiles*

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everthing Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home