Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Breaking out!
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Breaking out!

No no no no no...........



I'm breaking out pretty badly. Shit, shit, shit...


My complexion was surprising clear the last couple of days, but today...



Horrible breakouts!! I'm feeling depressed again..



I think the bacteria is slowly regaining their strength again and all prepared to launch a battle..


Since my body's not in tip top condition, I'm definitely going to lose this one.


I will go back to work looking like a mess =(



Anyways, yesterday baby came down again... =p


He bought me this cute, cuddly, mega "slipper". You know, the green one that they sell at Mini Toons.
Kawaii ne!!



I told him that he had better stop it, or I will always wanna be sick.. Haha..


Thanks sweetie, I hugged it to sleep *grinz*


I'm taking solids now, so far so good.. But I didn't lose any weight at all! What a huge disappointment.. My tummy is just as flabby..


Gums still feel swollen and hurt a little.. I doubt if I will be very productive if I go back to work on thursday..


My face feels numb, really weird..

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everthing Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home