Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Friday, March 09, 2007

My paternal grandmother left us on wednesday morning.


I grieve at the lost...


The biggest regrets were that we did not maintain a close relationship as we grew older.


The visits whittled down to the yearly CNY gathering.


Just 3 weeks ago during the CNY she was still spry and healthy looking.


How suddenly one can be taken away.


In the hospital for slightly more then a week, she was finally alleviated of her pain.



I should have brought my baby with me to see her on CNY.


I should have taken her out for the treat I promised to.


I thought she still had alot of time with us.



But now, she is in a better place.



Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everthing Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home