Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: I want real food!!
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Sunday, March 25, 2007

I want real food!!

My baby is so sweet...


The night before, he came down just to drop off somemore drinks and Her World for me..


I was sleeping, so he messaged me to collect it outside my door..


Awww... Stop it, you're spoiling me *grinz*


Somemore stuff:


Ice Cream my mama bought.




Drinks baby bought for me =)





The cute magnet he included with my big card the day he came to visit me @ NUH.




He came down yesterday just to see me for a few hours.. Although we are having a few issues now, he still cares so much and tries so hard.


I'm really touched..



Anyways, my sister will be back soon.. I hope she managed to get lotsa stuff! But I doubt so, coz she mentioned that they will not have much time to shop =/


Wells, one can hope..


I don't seem to have lost much weight still, why ar?


The meal replacements too rich? Hmmm...


Cheek still abit swollen, but I have completed the course of swelling medication.


Still puffy lips and sometimes slight bleeding and pain.


Still getting fevers on and off.. I hope i recover by wednesday =(


I feel quite disappointed and sad that people I thought would care more for me, did not even bother to see if I'm fine or even just drop a message to check on me.

Huge disappointment and lotsa hurt.. I'm still waiting..


Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everthing Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For u i do anything also can .. even if u wan the star :D . today is good friday . enjoying yourself wif your family and eating alot of food haha .
slowing becoming pinky pig hehe :)
fat fat wan lor haha

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home