Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Stuck at home
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Monday, March 26, 2007

Stuck at home

Oh my goodness, I feel so helpless!!!


Today is the first day I tried to go out by myself. I wanted to go to the bank to open an account.


I couldn't!!



Firstly, i couldn't find my ezlink, I don't know if I dropped it somewhere or whatever.


So I thought, why not just take a cab, it's quite nearby anyway.



So I got ready and went out. I pulled my muscle when I was going down the stairs. I was so disorientated. I couldn't even cross the road properly.


I kept feeling like I was going to be knocked down or something. I couldn't walk steadily and I felt like I couldn't keep track of my things. Like my keys and purse, etc..


In the end I went back home. It was a harrowing experience..



I'm still not ready, not fully recovered.. What a shock.. I didn't think that just a few days at home recovering would affect me this badly..



I'm now changed and back in my PJs, feeling alot more secured.. Eating ice cream, but even ice cream doesn't cheer me up..



I wonder if I will get better by wednesday?

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everthing Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home