Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: How I eat
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Friday, March 23, 2007

How I eat

Day 2 off being back from NUH.


My lovely colleagues messaged me to say that they would like to visit me on Sunday.
How sweet of them, but I declined.. haha


I would much love for them to visit me, but my house and especially my room is in such a huge mess... I don't think I have the energy to clean up.
Plus, I will be going to the airport to pick up my sis.



She's coming back from her 5 day Japan trip!! Lucky, lucky girl...



My bro went on a road trip to KL last night too.. So it's just my mama and I.



My mama has been swell! Even tho I had to go back on my own after being discharged yesterday, she changed my bed sheets so I could have a good rest once I reached home.


She bought my meal replacements, since I would rather not start on solids so soon..


This is what I'm living on..

*Ensure*
Liquid meal replacements in Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla.
The Chocolate and Strawberry tastes good, like milkshakes =)
But of course it's no substitute for real food *sobs*



I also have the drinks my baby bought me that day to supplement my meals. Lol


Mama bought extra fruit juices as well!
Looks like the well stocked fridge of a health nut!
NOT!! *grinz*




This cup my mama bought from the pharmacy coz it looks cool.




Last but not least, my medication.
Painkillers, antibiotics, gargle and anti-swelling medication.




Well, it's time for Ensure.. I don't think I will be losing much weight tho.. Coz I'm drinking alot of sweet drinks =/


To my sweet colleagues, thanks for the kind thoughts and well wishes. Will see you guys soon!!

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everthing Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home