Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Une image peint mille mots
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Une image peint mille mots

Have been feeling very lethargic recently. Lazy to blog.. Hehehe..

For me, a picture paints a thousand words.. But the hassle of uploading the pix to photobucket, editing, etc.. Is so time consuming, so i would rather not blog until i'm in the mood to do it properly. =)



Monday, met up with my baby after school. Went for a sumptious Thai dinner with his sister's family, then caught Initial D at Junti8n.

It wasn't as funny as expected. Lolx.. My friends exaggerated abit.. -bleahx- But it was quite funny la. Entertaining. The race scenes were quite well done. Overall i give it 4 popcorns!! I liked the way Jay played his character, Edison looked yummy as usual and Shawn Yue.. What can i say? Cool, but i prefer him without the blardy moustache. Hahaha



After that, we met up with his Bunkies for frog leg porridge!

I can't believe that i actually learn how to eat frog legs. I used to go Ewwwww.... And stubbornly refuse to even try. But my babe got me to taste it the first time i went with him. And i was surprised at how tender it was. Altho i will never suggest going to eat it, i don't mind la.


Felt like going Ktv, but it was already 1 plus, and his buddy was tired. We ended up going to Seletar. It was a weekday, so.. It was boring.. =/ His buddy seems likes a nice guy.. =p They talked and i listened lohx. I'm shy around strangers.. Hehe

My baby was rather sweet to me the whole way, he held my hand -blush- and at one point when they had to go buy 2T, he came back with a winnie the pooh set of a mug and cookies.. -Awwww- Mmuackz, thank you baby!!

I only got home at 4 plus!!! Yes, my mama wasn't happy.. She's actually threatening to reinforce a curfew..Can you believe that??!




Moving on, today i didn't go to school again.. =( Suyin woke me up at 7 to go for a run. I asked her to go running with me coz i was feeling flabby and blah.

Oh my.. I'm so so physically unfit! My chest was burning and i was huffing and puffing. My babe was hardly breaking a sweat! I guess i can't blame anyone but myself. i have not exercised since secondary school. That's about 6 years ago!!

Anyway, had a nice healthy breakfast at her place then i went home. Was hoping to go KTV, but in the end i met Wenlie instead, coz i had an errand to run.

I got my baby his birthday prezzie!! Part of it, a large part. I hope he likes it.. I got the number of his buddy from him last night. And i messaged TP and coerced him to help me out abit. Thank you TP!! -smiles- And thanks to Wenlie for bringing me there, putting up with my indecisiveness and the yummilicious dinner!

Now I'm home, updating my blog in the most simple way. Just a run down of what happened this few days..

Time for pix!!



Damn! I can't find all the pictures i uploaded into my computer this morning. Too bad.. Ask my sis about it tommorrow, maybe she moved them..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home