Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Danser la nuit loin
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Danser la nuit loin

Met up with Yilin yesterday. We went over to her place for lunch (Instant noodles with lots of "liao")and did alot of rubbish stuff. Listened to songs, browsed Friendster, trying on clothes, blah blah blah..



Did i mention how much i love my green beads? Haha..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


It's my favourite accessory at the moment.



Look what we found at a local supermarket..

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
What a laugh!!


The World is a Village??? what kind of Slogan is that? -bleahx-



So i was feeling really really woozy from not sleeping again. And i had a pick-me-up, a big big glass of it.. This is my poison most of the time..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*OOohhhh... Refreshing..*

It's Coke Cola, not Planet Cola. We decided not to take a risk. Hahaha



Had a good time crapping with her and her brother as well. Especially when we were on Friendster.. yes, gossiping and bitching.. looking at cute guys, etc.. =x oops! Hahaha.. Les filles seront des filles

Planning on going clubbing today. she wants to go Music Underground.

I have only been there once, the Wine Bar area, with the live band. So I don't know how the dance club scene is like. Hopefully it will not be all techno. yilin has assured me that they play RnB as well.. *Cross fingers*

My other friends have given it bad reviews.. Lolx.. For me, i will reserve my judgement until i have tried it.




My baby isn't booking out today. So sad.. Some SAF thingy or whatever. So monday then i will get to see him. I'm pleasantly surprised that after since he has gone in.. He has called me every single night. Well, he only missed one night, but that's ok..

Before enlistment, we used to talk about it. And he would tell me, that he probably wouldn't call me much. Maybe it's because PTP is not so busy, or stressful. But I am very very happy that he makes the effort. -smiles-




I really don't know what to do about my FYP. Haiz... It's there, at the back of my mind, niggling at me.. I just don't wanna face it head-on yet. Even though i have no time left. I wish it would just go away...

Wellz, i can hope, can't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home