Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: La marée de Malheurs (Tide of Woes)
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

La marée de Malheurs (Tide of Woes)

In the end, i did meet up with Suyin yesterday. Went over to her place. The poor gal, was in pain. Coz of her viral infection, her body was aching all over. Whacking coughs.. Poor dear. Hope you will recover asap babe!!

Anyway, my project is in limbo. (Did i use it correctly?) I have yet to do anything substantial. What the heck am i suppposed to show for my final presentation in 2 weeks? OMg..

I can't find my supervisor. He isn't picking up my calls. And he doesn't seem to remember or care that my presentation is coming up, but i still got nothing to show.

I gave him a sketch of the driver circuit that i have been trying so hard to find. (Provided by the kind people from the forum) But he has yet to let me know if it is correct. I need the driver circuit components to test my sensor. Blardy hell!!

I think i will probably need to repeat my FYP. Please no.. *Cross fingers*

My lab mate just told me that he saw my supervisor. Gotta go waylay him. -Haiz-

____________________________________________________________________

Update:

Did i mention that Suyin has a perverted doggie? (No offense Suyin -grinz-)

Miko has a thing for toes.. WEll, at least, she seem to like my toes alot!




Proof:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There, i caught her red handed. Lolx But her fur is so so nice!! Very very white. Beautiful doggie. And here's a hunk..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nicky baby.. So handsome, altho getting abit pudgy hur..

I couldn't get very good shots, coz everytime i whip out my cam, these smart doggies know. So they will run away.. L'appareil-photo timide ? (Camera shy?) -giggles-


5 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

Hey babe...

It's Miko, not Nicole lah hahahahha:) Cannot confuse my dog and my best friend;p

11:12 PM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:35 AM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

argh! -slaps forehead-
Sorry babe, sounds about the same right? hehehehe.. Nicole is pebbles to me.. Hahaha.. I go edit, i can't let people think Nicole is a dog. -bleahx-

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. http://www.percocet-8.info Generic tenuate cash on delivery

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Marantz projector Vehicle insurance usaa cheap dvd player fixed rate mortgage antidepressant medication 1955 chevrolet truck

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home