Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Les garçons seront des garçons
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Les garçons seront des garçons

Met up with Wenlie today.. Have not seen him in quite awhile, usually we have a biannual dinner or something.

He has lost weight -grits teeth- Life is so unfair. Looking slightly gaunt but better then the last time i saw him.

So he came to fetch me after school. He rides a Super 4.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Spec 3

The thing i like about Super 4s, is the seat for the pillion. So comfy.. (Baby, I'm not complaining about your seat, but can u change the cover please.. Hehe)

Went to change the visor of his helmet 1st. Then we went to Bugis Junction to window shop. The poor guy, was not feeling well. Had the flu and a bad cough. His day went quite badly as well.

It was like, "Meet the Exes Day" for him. At Bugis, he saw his most recent Ex. They didn't have an amiacable breakup. And even tho they keep in contact occasionally, it's just her still making use of him.

So that made him "sian 1/2" already, coz earlier on he was just telling me that he has not gotten over her.

So i tried to cheer him up, talk crap and all. Trying to counsel him. I suggested going to Bugis Village so that i can look for my beaded stuff.

Argh!! They have so many nice nice stuff!! I haven been there in ages, really ages.. And they have lotsa new shops. I was oohhing here and aahhhing there. *Suaku*

We went to the 2nd floor, and there i saw a shop selling something like the kinda necklace i was looking for.. The guy was very persuasive. He kept stressing that it was this much cheaper compared to this place, and that place. And Wenlie was looking so bored while i was trying on the necklaces. *Guilty face* So i quickly decided to get 2. Supposed to be a bargain ma.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nice?

After that, Wenlie pulled me to another store, "I show you something, you don't *tui leh" (*feel regretful) And there was another store also selling beaded necklaces, and theirs is like better quality. Coz they use a metal line instead of fishing line. More durable and won't stretch. Argh!!! Slightly more expensive, but i wouldn't have minded.

Too bad, i already spent too much on frivolous items.

Felt really thirsty, so we went for a drink. Actually wanted to catch a movie, but it was kinda late. So most places didn't have anymore shows. In the end, we went to Holland Village.

Here..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He wanted to try the Fondue, so we ordered a Fun in Fondue (Or was it Fun on Fondue?)

OMG.. It was fan-Fucking-tastic!! Yummilicious! (Please grab a hankie to wipe up your drool)

Ta da...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okai, it doesn't look fantastic la, but it's good. Much better then the one at the Esplanade. Coz it comes with 4 flavours of ice-cream as well. Strawberry, chocolate, coffee and macadamia nut. I love the Macadamia nut ice-cream. Mmmm Mmmm... It was really frozen, so you don't need to rush thru eating the ice-cream 1st.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Also comes with fruits. Apples, strawberries and bananas. We ordered a single serving, but if you're a chocolate fondue fan (like me) you can't share a single serving. Hehehe *piggy eyes*

The chocolate itself wasn't anything special actually.

So anyway, we were just relaxing and talking about stuff. Asked about his other ex, how is she.. yada yada yada.. Then we took turns going to the loo. when i came back, he was like, "Shit! I saw Katherine" (That's the Ex i was asking about)


"Where? where?"

"Behind me, in Haagen Dazs"

I craned my neck to peep.

"Which one? You sure it's her anot?"

"Damn sure, the one in the black dress"

Then he started to *kpkb (*complain in a loud manner)

"Wah lau, so suay ah. Say only then see liao"


Etc, etc.. I told him that, must be my fault. I asked about them only, then they appear. Hahahah

Poor guy..

An eventful day for him i guess.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

I like the 1st shot. Even tho you can't really see his face. The 2nd picture was posed btw. lolx!

Thanks for the treat!

So he sent me home, and we chatted under a block. Almost 1, my mama called me. So it was time to go home.

i got chewed out for coming back late. She complains that she only gets to see me if she deliberately stays up to wait for me. Haiz.. I'm like, not 8 anymore mum.. But i know it's coz she loves me. So i try not to mind.

(I smsed my baby that i was going to catch a movie with Wenlie, and when he called me he said, "Who say you can go watch movie with this guy?" And asked me how i know him, who is he, etc etc.. I know it was all an act, coz he doesn't give this kinda thing any thought. But it was nice feeling that he may have been abit jealous. -big grin-)

Jusqu' à tommorrow, au revoir