Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Pensées préoccupantes
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Friday, July 01, 2005

Pensées préoccupantes

I totally zonked out last night,at 3 plus a.m. I didn't go for a run with Suyin, nor did i go to school. I was so out of it. Hahaha..

So anyway, thought of meeting up with Yilin. But i couldn't drag myself out of bed. I only pulled myself of my bed at dinner time, even tho i have been up for hours.

This is what i wore yesterday..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Can you see my boots? Not new, but i like them lots. Sorta look like those Gola ones, but wayyy cheaper.

I am so in love with my green beads. When i was in town yesterday, I didn't see many places selling them, and only one other gal was wearing a long one. Like the yellow one that i bought, but in black and white. I'm glad it hasn't caught on yet. Don't like having the same thing everyone else has.

Sooner or later i think this will become a trend? Maybe.. hopefully not *Cross fingers* But the selection is still rather small. Haiz.. I want more..

Couldn't meet my babe tonight, she got activated for a flight to Auckland. Too bad... I guess i got used to meeting up with her this few weeks. At least once week. i have come to rely on her quite abit. On her company and conversations. Support that she always provides. she always makes me feel better about myself. *Thank you Suyin*

Did i mention how worried i am about my FYP? I'm so so worried, i don't know what to do. I even frown when i sleep. (I woke up one day with 2 deep deep frown lines, between my eyebrows and i couldn't rub them out. Had to wait quite a few minutes for them to fade.. *Damn*)

Argh!!!! The feeling of continual anxiety is constantly overwhelming me. I may go out and play around, not going to school and all. But deep down, countless worrisome thoughts are plaguing me all the time.

I don't know what's going on with me. I keep thinking of things to buy, things i wanna get. Thinking and thinking and thinking... Why am i so obsessed with buying stuff? Only recently this has been bothering me. Usually, i will restrain myself from getting things. Then there will be a certain time that i can't take it, and i will spend abit more then usual.

This time, it's different. Since the day i went out with my sis, i have been wanting too buy lots of stuff. And i have bought quite a few. i have spent quite alot! and i can't afford to support this habit.

All the little things i buy, add up to quite alot! Haiz.. at this rate i will be utterly broke in no time. But.. i still wanna get a few more accessories and stuff before i totally curb my spending spree. Maybe i can try to eat less and kill two birds with one stone? *As if*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home