Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Les obsessions sont malsaines
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Les obsessions sont malsaines

i have decided to discontinue "Blique'd Blog of the Day". It's too troublesome, i don't have the time. Maybe "of the week" would be better.

Just found out that the necklaces i bought, or at least one in particular, is totally so not special. "Sianz 1/2" Lolx

I like to be different, but most of the time I'm too lazy.

It's late late late, yet i still can't sleep.

Blogging is not good for my health. I stay up way.. too late, just to post these meaningless inane things.

My face is so fucking damn oily. If i squeeze my skin out, my mama won't need to buy cooking oil anymore.

I just changed my naval stud back to the surgical steel one. Hopefully, I'm not allergic to it anymore. Then i can buy nice nice cheap studs. (Babe, that day at your place, I was so eyeing the feather one you posted on you blog. Hehehe But i doubt if i will get that.)

I'm becoming more "hiao" but it doesn't make me wanna exercise. Or take better care of my skin, by sleeping early. I just feel like putting on makeup more often. (previously i never use makeup, unless for special occasions) But it's so troublesome, so i don't. Dressing up abit more. (But as you an tell, I'm still too lazy)

I'm also starting to spend alot more. Money which i should not use, do not have. There are so many things i wanna get. so many.. and it's never enough. In the past, i seldom bought things for myself. I prefer to spend on my family, bf, special occasions, etc.. Now, if i see something i like, maybe can afford, (I don't go for branded stuff) i usually end up buying it. I guess sometimes when you restrict yourself too much, you end up doing stupid things. (Inpulse buys)

But i really wanna get new belly rings.. Argh!!! New footwear, accessories, hair texture...

Figure, complexion, eyesight, nose... The list goes on and on.. Nothing will ever be enough. Coz when you fulfill one want, there will be another few to replace it.

At least i don't obsess about them. (Not much -bleahx-)

Now i obsess about my problems, babe, FYP, blogging, my life in general and basically all other inane stuff.

Damnz, I'm getting worse.

Les obsessions sont malsaines *Obsessions are unhealthy*

Why have i started using french sometimes, coz it just looks and sounds so much better. "Obsessions are unhealthy" sounds like a health label/warning.