Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Dormir la privation *Sleep Deprivation*
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Dormir la privation *Sleep Deprivation*

Have not slept for more then 37 hours. My head is so fuzzy and feels like it's been stuffed with candy floss.

My nose is stuffy.

My eyes feel like they are going to start lolling in their sockets.

My body feels numb and itchy.

I guess these are the symptoms of sleep deprivation.

Sleeping is so so important, to maintain a healthy body system. But for me, that's my 2nd most screwed up system.

I can't sleep properly. I can't sleep early. So i am seriously lacking in that department.

Between the hours of 12-4a.m. the body works the hardest to repair and rejuvenate. So it is crucial to get those few hours of sleep.

I always manage to bypass it.

Anyway, I'm suffering for it now. Huge zits and eye bags, I feel so crabby.

___________________________________________________________


Bad news, my driver circuit does not work. So I'm back to square one.

My presentation is on the 14th.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I caught Batman Begins today, with Melmel. It was quite good. I think that Christian Bale looks good in this film, but Katie Holmes looks awful.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, because my body is slowly shutting down resources, i shall not blog much tonight.

I may be getting up at 8 later to meet Suyin for a run. Maybe...

Probably not, i can't run now.