Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Le gel de mon âne de
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Friday, July 01, 2005

Le gel de mon âne de

Damn

I'm in my lab, freezing my butt off, trying to figure out how to proceed with my FYP.

I have come to a dead end. I just managed to get my supervisor on the phone. Tried to get him to cut me some slack, and help me climb over the driver circuit hurdle. But he just refuses to give enough of a damn. Fuck!

Even a simple question about the pins of the transistor went unanswered. "I can't tell you everything you know, you have to find out yourself" -pui- fucking hell He has barely told me anything that can help. He expects me to find out myself, but i have already tried my best! What else can i do. "Orh, okai" was all i could reply.

I am in deep shit. And i probably won't be able to crawl out of this cesspool unless he gives me a hand. No hand is forthcoming.

Dammit! I'm leaving at noon. And tommorrow, I'm going clubbing to dance my stress away!!! -Fuck my FYP-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home