Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Chienne malsaine
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Friday, July 01, 2005

Chienne malsaine

I'm probably going to school without sleeping at all last night, again.

Oh my.. I'm so unhealthy now, i reek of it! No sleep. don't drink enough water. Well, at least i bathe regularly. (2-3 times a day)

I'm tired, but my mind refuses to shut down during the night. So i spend my time on the computer, *click click click*

I just discovered that my brother has reinstalled photoshop on the PC. Oh!! I'm so happy! Even though i don't know how to use it properly at all. At least i can make my pictures just a little nicer.


An experiment,




Before

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


and

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Doesn't the effects make it look so much better? I love PhotoShop. Now, if only i would take the time to learn it properly. Imagine what i could do!! Muahahahaha

Feeling perkier after doing this, so i guess i will definitely go to school soon. If i go to bed, i will not wake up til dinner time again.

Thinking about my FYP, haiz... Headache again -bleahx-

*Cross fingers and pray* Please let my sup be in his office, Please let my sup be in his office, Please let my sup be in his office...

Mal de tĂȘte

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home