Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Il ne m'apprécie pas
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Monday, July 04, 2005

Il ne m'apprécie pas

I went to Music Underground on Saturday. It was.... ok i guess. Only because i was there to dance, and not to appreciate the music they play.


I was deceived by Yilin. Hmph! (No denying it gal) Coz she told me it was RnB mixed with some Techno. Actually, it was Techno mixed with a wee bit of RnB (About 1 hr of RnB only) So i was disappointed with the music.


Since, my motive was purely to dance, i did the best i could under the circumstances. Being really out of touch with all the new techno songs, I couldn't do MHMs (Multiple hand movements) And we all know that u really need MHMs to dance to Techno music. Hahahaha..


Had a good laugh at the cheesy lines the guys there uses. "Ke yi geng ne tiao wu ma?" (Can i dance with you), "Wo de peng you xiang yao ren shi ni" (My friend would like to get to know you) It wouldn't have sounded as bad in English, but in Chinese!! Lolx! and those were small kids, as in younger then me.. Do i look so young that small boys try to pick me up?

Lucky i don't have Huiling's pick-me-up face.. Hehehe.. If she had gone, she would have been bombarded with such offers!! -grinz-


And MU has bar top dancing.. *bleahx* No offense, some of the gals are babes and do dance quite well. But others *eye sore* lolx. Fleshy bodies gyrating on the bar top, using the poles, Doing obscene moves, swinging their asses and flashing their boobs. Hahaha.. sort of like, free show for the guys. quite a few girls wear very short skirts to dance on the bar top, use your imagination....


Overall, it was just ok. Nothing to write home about. Interesting enough to blog about. That's about it!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm in school now, will be meeting my baby later. Still procrastinating about what to do about my FYP. Haiz..




I had to pass my babe his ATM card just now. Made me wait for like 25 minutes, wasted my cab fare. hmph! And the first thing he said to me was, "wei se mo ni dai na ge lian? Hen chou" (why did you wear that necklace? it's very ugly) Fuck That's the first thing he said to me when he saw me. Can you believe it? Yes, i have always known that he doesn't appreciate my dress sense, my style. That's why i no longer dress as i used too, very very rarely.. Even my accessories are toned down. But i love my beaded necklaces (I was wearing my yellow beads) and i don't see why he has to make me feel insulted rhe moment he sees me.


It makes me feel bad about myself. He could have put it more tactfully. Or jus say he doesn't like it, when i ask him. (I always ask) It just ruined my mood. To him, it was just being honest. But i have not seen him for more then a week, and is this the opening he came up with.


Our styles just don't click. It makes me sad.. I would like my guy to appreciate how i look and dress. Appreciate it because ,it is part of who I am.