Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Les photographies montrent des émotions - Photo Blog Entry
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Les photographies montrent des émotions - Photo Blog Entry

I found my pictures! I almost forgot about something.. The flash of my camera is spoilt!! I'm so sad =( I never use the flash, but it will come in handy for behind the glass shots. So I 've got to get it repaired asap.




Anyway..


This was what i wore to MU on Sat. So casual right? Not sexy or anything, dunno why still can get picked up. Hahaha

Like my yellow beads?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Artistic shot. I like this kinda effect.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Shots of Seletar.
It was really quiet. A nice place to go and chill on weekdays.
Weekends will be crowded.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


Reminds me of a landing strip.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com



TP's bike! Really cute design =p

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I love the Arai Icon, Kawaii ne!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Have not uploaded today's pictures. I just realised that i forgot to take shots of the yummy food i ate with Wenlie. So sad.. All in our tummies now. Hehehehe




Oh ya, i wore my Adidas tee again.. It's so comfy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Gotta go to school later. I really have to do something about it before i hang myself with my own rope.

Another sleepless night.. No wonder my face is breaking out! -blah-

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home