Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Jones dans l'action
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Jones dans l'action

Went to Jones's Showcase at DxO just now.

He has quite a good voice and is quite a good mimic as well. Hehehe.. I felt abit out of place , coz I'm not a fan. First time hearing him sing. So when the fans started cheering and chanting, i was left out. Hahaha

Basically i went coz i got free tickets. So why not? it was okai, short and sweet. With a free poster as well -smiles-

Got lots and lots of pix and some videos, for Yilin and her friends. =) For my mama as well.. If only i knew how to host a video on my blog.



Anywayz, I'm meeting my baby tommorrow! Having a mini birthday celebration, maybe gonna try the International Buffet thing at Marina. -yummy- I'm still thinking how am I going to hide his present from him when i go over tommorow. Under my top?? Lolx!!



FYP: I got a heavy load dumped on me by my sup today. I have to do the PCB design, solder, etc etc.. and show it to him on monday. Thursday is the final presentation!! -Die- Headache headache..



Will post some pix and what nots soon. I'm too tired to do it now, and both my batteries are flat! Can you imagine how many pictures and videos i took?



I wish i was thin. Haiz... Je me sens si gros !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home