Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: la simplicité est belle, Non ?
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Monday, June 27, 2005

la simplicité est belle, Non ?

All my plans for today were foiled

Planned to get an MC and meet up with Suyin for lunch. -cancelled-

Was supposed to meet up with Huiling to go for facial. -cancelled-

Decided to go to school instead -sianz-

Erm.. My day was well planned, meet up with Suyin 1st. Go to the polyclinic and get an MC. Then go for lunch. But she's still ill.. So in the end she couldn't make it.

Babe, rest well okai.. you must get well soon.

Then supposed to meet Huiling coz she was going to bring me for a good facial. But in the end she got held up at school.

So i decided, since I'm all dressed. I must as well go to school. But i ate breakfast first. 2 huge bowls of cereal (Coco pops + Rice Crispies) So now I'm feeling very full and lethargic. I guess i won't be going le. -Damn-

I've got pending appointments with friends. But I'm too lazy to plan anything else le. I like fuss free meet ups. So much easier. e.g

Me: Babe, you free? Wanna meet up?
Babe: Yah sure, meet you at xxx at xxx (time) ok?
Me: Okai, no prob! Cya

See, so easy. So simple. No need to arrange this and juggle that. Lolx

Anyway.. I was planning on wearing this today.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My boho look. I love this skirt and i think i got it at a steal.

It's the little details that pleased me most.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes, that's my foot. This is the detail on the hem.. -lovely-

But after breakfast, my stomach was bulging. Hehehe. So i decided to just wear my usual uniform..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jeans and V-neck. Comfy and casual. This is the way i dress almost everyday. So boring rite.

I better get my butt out of the house before my mama comes back. But I'm soo.... Lazy!