Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Handmade loves. My mama is so talented!!
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Handmade loves. My mama is so talented!!

My mama just made me 2 dresses!! *smiles*


Well, 1 smock and 1 sundress, to be precise.. She is so talented!! Love the dresses!!


The photo do not do them justice, the lighting isn't very good.. Haha



With my favourite style of pocket *grinz*



Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I wished I could sew like that. I'm hopeless at sewing *sigh*

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everthing Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger +*BeWi|DeR*+ said...

oh geez... Ur mum's a TALENT!!! The clothes r real cool... I love it too... So when r we meetin up babe? It's been weeks!

2:45 PM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

Ho Ho Ho

Next week, probably Tues will be better for me. Comfirm tml ya..

:)

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she say it 1st :( . i love it too haha . sorry she not free all her time is my :D . kiss and hug
Da Zhu Zhu

7:43 PM  
Blogger +*BeWi|DeR*+ said...

geez... so selfish... i onli wan abit abit time onli lor da zhu zhu... =P

i dun carez i wanna meet u!

11:42 PM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

wah.. fight! fight! Lol

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home