Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Me = Spendthrift
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Friday, April 06, 2007

Me = Spendthrift

Since going back to work, I've got no time to blog!!!


Was thinking of going East Coast today with baby and my colleagues, but the stupid weather... *grrr*



Tricked me!! But anyways, I didn't feel too good earlier on and after that I didn't feel like stepping out of my house coz of the unpredictable weather.



I have been spending so so much recently!! On clothes, food, dinners, entertainment, etc..
And I can't stop, can't control myself. *bah*



Since I'm spending so much, might as well post some of the stuff I bought.


The jacket Mama bought for me ;)
It is actually darker then how it looks here.






The smocks I bought, love the pockets!!





I love my smocks!! Wear'em with leggings and boots, tights and heels. *Grinz*




More mini-dresses/smocks, what can I say? I love Twiggy Fashion.





I spent more then 50 bucks on tights and socks *gosh*




And my favourite thing that I'm wearing everyday.



It's a couple pendent engraved with 'his name' heart 'my name' 2 rotatable pieces. Beautiful



Looking forward to this friday, hopefully I can lose some weight before then.. *As if* bleahz

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everthing Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

嗨,你好。我是来自马来西亚的小济,很高兴认识你,欢迎你来小济会馆参观

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry i never wear the chain yesterday . i will wear it on all the
time even i bath :D . next time take the
photo for both your and my look more
nice :)
Da Zhu Zhu miss u sooooooooooooooooooooooo much .

11:52 PM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

Oppa, don't wear it when you bathe.. But can wear all the other times ;)

Who is that person who write in chinese? Ma Jiam I can read all the words.. Haha

Miss you too

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home