Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Girl's Night Out
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Girl's Night Out

Yesterday was GNO!


Went out with my mama and sister.


Caught Stomp the Yard, which is a movie about Stepping and black frats.


I liked it! High energy with Krumping and Stepping.


After that we went shopping :) I got 2 very simple smocks and bought 2 tops for my sis. Argh! Spent so much. Mama bought us a jacket each which was 60% off! A very very good deal, it cost less then 20 bucks.



We had dinner at Changing Appetites. A very good place to chill with friends. Comfy seats and good affordable food.




I was so so tired after that. Guess my system is not in tip top shape yet.


Back to work on Monday *sighs* Hope I can cope..

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everthing Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home