Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Dear Tooth Fairy, where is the money?
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Dear Tooth Fairy, where is the money?

Just remembered about my teeth I was bleaching.


It's whiter then it looks in the picture.
My light is tungsten la..




4 wisdom, 1 was cut up coz they had to surgically remove it. And my 4 pre-molars.


I get to keep my teeth for rememberance. Tres cool!!


Too bad the tooth fairy didn't leave me any money. Should be worth quite alot right? Haha..



It was so hot today, now it's raining. I like the rain, when I'm indoors ;)



Oppa is going for a wedding dinner tonight. I was invited as well, but since my grandmama passed away not long ago, it is not so good for me to go. :(


Enjoy the dinner oppa, remember to take lotsa pictures ok *Grinz*

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everthing Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok .. take photo of the food also the
food that u dun get to eat haha..
going out soon . miss u so much .
kiss kiss . da zhu zhu :D btw your tooth look funny haha ;)

6:37 PM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

:)

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home