Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Random
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Random

Been devouring lots of chocolate recently. A few bars a day.


It's not doing my skin any good, no matter what those fucking derms have to say. For me, chocolate does cause breakouts.



Going thru a particularly bad patch, self-esteem is at an extreme low and i am trying to hide at home.


Feeling fat and oily. I hate myself for not being more disciplined.


I only have myself to blame.



I have to find a job asap. My Aunt actually has a friend who is looking for a receptionist. But that damn place is in the East side, i don't think it's worth it to haul ass all the way there, for a temp receptionist job. So i turned her down.



Vivian got a job @ Creative. Meeting her tommorrow for lunch, i might consider applying if they still have vacencies.



My camera has just been sent for servicing, finally. I feel bereft without it. And i forgot to upload the pix from the Subaru challenge first. Damnz



Just a bunch of random thoughts. I have not been updating even tho I'm so free. Coz of my face and fatness, i just don't have the mood.



Caught Doom on monday, 3 popcorns. It's like Resident Evil cum alot of other movies.



Howard Lo gesticulates too much.



I'm hungry and bloated and constipated. Great, just great..


I fucking broke, really really broke.


I just spent quite abit on Saturday, even tho i know i shouldn't have.


I felt ostracised sometimes, i dunno why. Maybe I'm just isolating myself too much. I wanna meet my friends, but in the end, i don't bother to contact them at all.


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

Hey babe,

Everyone feels this way every once in a while...

Don't let it be a part of you, it is going to be really unhealthy.

Don't give up on yourself ok? Life is only as bad as you allow it to be. *hugz*

I don't need to repeat myself, you know I'll be here for you k?

*hugz*

Suyin

5:30 PM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

Hey babe, ur back?

Thanks alot.. I know everybody goes thru good days and bad ones. Just get so sick of it sometimes...

Anyways, hope that you are well and life is being good to you =)

*hugz*

For always trying to be there for me even tho you have so little time..

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home