Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Mon français suce (Was *My face obtains me down below*) Damnz, what was i thinking?
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Friday, October 14, 2005

Mon français suce (Was *My face obtains me down below*) Damnz, what was i thinking?

I didn't get to work today.


Because, Xueying's boss insisted that she had to do a face-to-face interview with me 1st.


Understandable, but disappointing.


So anywayz, XY asked me to go down for the interview today. There's another job starting next week.


I woke up, bathed and looked at myself in the mirror. EEK!!!


Dammit! My face had gotten worse. How can i go for an interview when i feel that i look like shit? So, no go..


Will be going down on monday instead. Hopefully, this is the last time i will have to change the day. Hopefully, my face clears up by then.. Please...

5 Comments:

Blogger Ray said...

Either my french is bad or im reading that the heading of ur last post was 'my face obtains me to the bottem' lol... but anyways, bonjour. Je suis desole d'entendre parler de votre visage, but je suis sûr qu'il éclaircira. Bonne chance.

9:54 PM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

You are so sweet. Yes, an awful faux par i made.. I have never taken french, so i cheated (Go figure =p)

anyway, thanks. Much appreciated.

If you notice any other mistakes, please, do tell.. =)

7:30 PM  
Blogger Ray said...

ive realized that today was my day since everything went my way...lol. its hard to explain but heres an eg. i remembered i didnt have your url since i was blog surfing last night when i bumped into yours. then i was on blogger sg when i saw ur blog being flashed. :) ...lol. anyways, i never thought u cheated, the first thing that came to my mind was that 'hey, maybe this girl just started french a week ago'...just curious though, how did u 'cheat'?...english-french dictionary? lol, thats kinda old sch eh. Nous parlerons encore. Au revoir.

9:30 PM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

Sshhh.. If i tell you, i'll have to kill you.. Lolx

Was thinking of taking up french. Not anytime soon tho.. So much to do, so little time =/

The language intrigues me, i think it's beautiful and mysterious. I think i watch too many movies -bleahx-. My fav films are Tokyo Eyes, Amelie and Wasabi. Japanese is more close to my heart.

Oui, nous parlerons encore.

C'est le sort?

12:43 AM  
Blogger Ray said...

japonais? doux. avez-vous le MSN? vous pouvez m'ajouter a 'reyanthony_foils@hotmail.com' entretien a vous bientot? bye.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home