Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Le premier jour du reste de ma vie
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Le premier jour du reste de ma vie

I feel weird....


My third day of freedom, and i feel weird....


It's like, i don't what to do with so much time on my hands.


I know i promised to meet up with some people soon, but i can't bring myself to arrange anything.


I'm a bad friend..


Today, i woke up, not knowing what time it was.

I got out of bed, washed my face, brushed my teeth.

Got my breakfast (Cranberry bread, almond biscuits, Instant Mee Suah with Nor hiang) Ate a huge load, took some vitamins, read abit and stoned.

Finally, i decided to check the time...

13:06

Here i was, thinking that i had wasted most of the day away. It makes me wonder. what time did i actually get up?



So many hours left to kill. I decided, it's about time i blogged. (Lucky for me, my sis went to take a nap)


Here I am, not fully aware of what i should be doing. Writing about inconsequential stuff.


Feeling very weird....


Maybe it's coz i have become used to the daily grind, and now that it's gone, i'm still on autopilot.

Wellz, i don't give a damn.. as long as I'm happy. It's about time..


___________________________________________________________________


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home