Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Attendre le temps pour passer
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Attendre le temps pour passer

I shall be digging up some old photographs of older events soon.


Like the "company dinner", assorted architechtural shots, and some nonsensical thingies.


For now, I'm just enjoying the cool weather. Heez..



Met up with Vivian just now. The babe drove down to pick me up, then we went to Westcoast Park. Had a nice long chat with her =)


It's so nice to be able to drive around at night. With a friend. Shiok!! Hehehe..



It makes me think about my own situation. When am i going to take up motorbike lessons again? Will i really be brave enough to venture on the roads even if i do get my license? Haiz..


After wasting $150 the first time round, i have to make sure if i do take it up again, i will do better. *Grrr*


The instructors told me to go and learn how to cycle properly before going back again.. Wahaha.. Yes, i can't even cycle properly, and don't have the time to learn.. *bah*


My posts have been getting shallower.. Maybe it's because i try not to think too much or too hard. I haven't been using my brain much..


Yes, i have finally graduated! I got the letter in the mail a few days ago. Mixed feelings, the acadamic transcript came with it. And my GPA is a fucking 1.9+

Dammit! Looking back, i have so many regrets.. Skipping classes, labs, not doing assignments, getting debarred, never studying, stupid stupid stupid. I know that i am at least a B average student. If i had just put in a little effort to go to class.

Me being me, screwed up my second chance. I'm ecstatic about getting my diploma, but sorely disappointed with my grades.

I can't believe that i actually got a C for my project, even tho i did not hand up the final report. Sometimes, I'm so darn lucky..

I always take it for granted..


Anywayz, have to go back to my attachment company tommorrow. Get my last meagre paycheck.. At least i will have a little bit more to tide me over.. -grinz-


Attendre le temps pour passer..


I'm going to rewatch my fav foreign films soon.. *Yay*

Btw guys, if you see Tokyo Eyes on DVD in stores, please let me know!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home