Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Fille Constipé
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Friday, September 09, 2005

Fille Constipé

I'm going to get an MC today.. Yes, i did not go to work.


I'm blardy tired and stressed out. Fatique overwhelms me.. My tummy is fucking bloated because I'm constipated again. *Bah*


My leg is not healing at all.. The wound still looks fresh even tho it's been 4 days. A scab should have formed by now and it's still swollen.. So i decided to self declare an off day.. Maybe two. hehe


A much needed hiatus from the horrible conditions at work!


Anyway, we are moving into the new place soon.. next week i think.. Of course, when we get there we have to do everything in reverse again. Unpacking, shifting, arranging, etc.. Haiz..


So I'm sorry that my blogging has been so so boring *yawn* and just full of complaints. Bear with me.. I'm working 5 1/2 day bangala week. *Grrr*

Poignarder m'avec un couteau serait plus humain


Not much mood to blog.. No time to post pix.. ARGH!!!!!!


Later Gator

1 Comments:

Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

Babe... *smacks zen hard* ur stupid blog cannot post comments la.. unless u make me a team member..

So ur in silkair now hurz??? How izit? Ya take care too worhx =p

Anyway, ring me after next week ya.. Wanna see ur -_-" face.. lolx

P/s: Are we dating the same guy? *gasps*

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home