Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: L'argent fait le monde aller le rond ? *Long entry*
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Thursday, October 20, 2005

L'argent fait le monde aller le rond ? *Long entry*

Fuck man! I don't have the time. nor the brain capacity to recap what i lost. Even if i did, the tone would be totally different.



Dammit!


Anyway, basically i was expounding on my spending habits. About how bad I'm getting. Just splurge without thinking. And overspending. These few days, I spent quite alot. And I'm now down to $15.


I'm out of control.



I really shouldn't be spending like that coz 1. I'm not a rich man's daughter 2.I'm not a rich woman's daughter 3. I'm not rich 4. I don't have a job 5. I don't know when i will get a job 6. I still don't have a job 7. I don't have a rich husband 8. Or a rich boyfriend, for that matter 9. I don't have any inheritance 10. No trust fund either


So.... basically, If i'm broke, means I'm broke. I haven't gotten any allowance since August.



The original entry was really detailed, and i said alot more stuff. But now, ARGH!!!!! I'm damn pissed off that i lost that entry. Coz when i clicked Publish Blog, i had to login again. Then everything was gone!!!




Trashed.

Next!


I had a nice time with Suyin yesterday, erm.. tuesday.


Started the day with a conk up at my attachement place. I could not collect my last meagre cheque. Wasted the trip down.


I rushed to town to meet the babe. We went shopping. *Ker-ching* Many were heard that day. Suyin bought lots of cool stuff, ever the fashionista =p As for me, 1 top, 1 shorts, 1 hat. *Ker-ching, ching, ching* More then enough.


Later at night, we met Huiling and went over to Suyin's temp place to hang out. We played dress up -giggles- (Nothing kinky, mind you), took pictures, reminisced about our primary school days and just chilled. It was a really good chill out session. Huiling and I only left at 1 plus a.m.


I love my babes =)



Today, i had to go down to my attachment company again. Finally got my much needed cheque.

Rushed down to Raffles for an interview with an employment agency. I told the girl, Xueying, that i was just looking for part time, roadshow jobs. Coz I do not wanna find a permanent, full time job so soon. I have to think about what i really wanna do first. Hopefully, she can send some my way.. -cross fingers-


Mrtied down to PS to meet Mel. We walked around and waited for ZR to come. ZR aka Mr So-full-of-shit-and-very-very-crappy was in fine form. I laughed til my jaws ached, i felt like i needed cheek implants!


We caught the Skeleton Key. Huge disappointment, not scary at all. I have to agree with Suyin's verdict. But, what the heck, we didn't really mind. The story line was okai la.


9 plus, 3 of us, not sure what we wanna do next.


Mr So-full-of-shit-and-very-very-crappy wanted to eat chocs, so off to Carrefour we went. *La la la la la la, la la la la la...* (Music: The Smurfs)


All of a sudden, i was hit by a very very strong craving for something alcoholic, i nearly fell over. So i suggested we get some drinks. -cheeky smile- We spent a hell of a long time deciding. Because Mr So-full-of-shit-and-very-very-crappy had so much to say about any given topic or scenario. And Ms You-crap-with-me-and-i-will-get-right-back-at-ya was laughing so hard she almost had an accident. Almost. Mr Both-of-you-so-crappy-i-also-wanna-crap just made things worse. Wahahah..


We left the place with 5 minutes to spare to closing time, 3 cans of something alcoholic and 2 boxes of koala chocolate biscuits. Yummy!!


We found a relatively obscure area outside PS and first, impromptu photo taking session. Idiots, geeking around. Clashing of cans, sipping, burping, thumb wrestling, hooting, fat jokes, red faces, jaw aches, faked kissing, belly aches, and a whole lot of silliness!!! LMAO


I reached home after midnight and i was still smiling.


Even now. (that was before Blogger screwed me *bah*)





PS: Will upload pix later, my camera battery is drained.


I will never go to Westcoast Park again!!! I've got more then 20 sandfly bites, and they itch like hell!! I'm practically tearing my skin off, scratching like crazy. *GRrrr*


Today was a good day. It was one of the rare feel-good-days i get. Yesterday as well. I'm happy. (Or i was until Blogger fucked up)



I don't feel so good now. It's my friggin face again. Damnz. Outbreaks should be banned. If only the gahmen would ban it. Then they will have to provide subsidised or free skin treatments! Woo hoo!!

Haiz.. Dream on..


-0blique still pissed about the lost entry-

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home