Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: La beauté de Architechture
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Monday, October 10, 2005

La beauté de Architechture


Inspired by my Uncle. *Thank you for showing me Beauty*



I have finally completed my attachment. The first day of slacking for me.


Life is good.

I met up with my babe earlier. Suyin, you are such a dear.. Thanks for the bracelet =) and yes, we must go dancing soon baby!

I always feel perkier after meeting up with my babe. She is just such a wonderful friend to have.. Anywayz, thanks babe for all your support.


Lots and lots of stuff to update, but i realise that even tho i'm not working, i still have so so much to do.


To friends i have neglected during this painful period (Which actually got alot better at the end, i actually miss the place abit) I will be contacting you shortly.. Lolx


A long photolog will be coming up soon. Maybe tonight, if my bro doesn't use the com =)


I am back!! Yippee!!! Hooray!!!



P/s: I'm looking for roadshow jobs to earn some moolah to tide me over. Til i find a full time job in Nov. Any lobangs will be greatly appreciated!!

-0blique out-

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

I hate Anons *Grrrr* Something fishy, i will not click on that link as yet.

Even tho is sounds far to good to be true.

4:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Gay jocks jockstraps Free gays cumshot Find free scholarship Free levitra information online information

2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home