Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Je me sens laid
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Je me sens laid

ARGH!!! Dammit!!!


Had an interview today, which i was planning to go for.. But in the end, i didn't. Why?????


Coz my fucking face was breaking out in spots. Damn shitz.. No one will wanna hire me looking like this.


I think my skin is far too sensitive. Abit of dust or dirt, BAM WHAM! got rash or spots.


But thankfully Huiling's friend was understanding enough, so she sent me a form to fill out instead. Just had to attach my picture and IC pix. Thank you Xueying!


So i may have to start work tommorrow. Hopefully my face will get better by then *cross fingers*


Haiz.. i didn't take much of a break leiz.. Even tho this gig will only be for a week or more, i didn't even rest a week. Haiz.. Guess you just have to make some sacrifices la.


As we Singaporeans like to say, No money, no talk.


Labels: