Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Singing the same old tune
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Singing the same old tune

Man..... I'm still sick!! I'm in the process of coughing my voice box up. *Ewww* That's how much it hurts! My mama says that i have what the chinese call, "The 100 day cough" Omg..


So everyday, i go to work "Ke ke ke" (Coughing sound, reach home "ke ke ke", watch Tv "Ke ke ke" It's driving me crazy!. I have invested in Woods and Pi Pa Gao, but those only provide temporary relief.


Seems like i only blog about my ailments and complaints. -bleahx-


The company is moving to its new premises in sept, so we are starting to pack up some stuff. The past 2 days, i was thrown into the store. Damnz.. It's super duper dusty, and musty. I'm supposed to try to reduce the number of boxes in the store. Which means, i have to open up boxes, see if got space to squeeze something else in, so that i can save space. I have to note down what goes into which carton. Anywayz, there was a box of capacitors, and the remarks was, "10 years old capacitors". *Diao* 10 years and it's still there. So probably got 10 years layer of dust and dirt. Haiz...


Moving on.. He is back from field camp. ^-^V


Probably get 4 days out, long weekend.. Too bad i have to work on Saturday, and on Monday as well.. =(


The thing weighing on my mind right now, is my project report. I have yet to start doing it. It's already 3 days overdue.. I wonder whether i will fail if i don't pass it up? Coz i really don't have the time or energy to do it now.



My attachment is becoming more and more of a hell-hole everyday!



I really don't have the time to blog properly anymore. complaints, complaints, complaints.