Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Torturer la chambre
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Monday, July 25, 2005

Torturer la chambre

Finally finally finally.. An update.. Haiz.. attachment is burning me out.. I wake up at 5 or 6 plus everyday.. Coz i gotta eat my breakfast =/ And trudge thru the whole day.. Knock off at 6 and reach home at 7 plus (the earliest)


The first 3 days i QC-ed ballasts. I spent hours removing the cover, checking the components, replacing the cover. And after all of that, testing of ballasts using a power something or another. 13 cartons. 40 ballasts in each carton. 13 x 40 = 520 ballasts!!!!


The subsequent days i was taught to repair ballasts. At least that was slightly more interesting.. But so so dirty and dusty. I have inhaled so much burnt solder until my lungs are probably lined with solder and today i had a huge headache!!


Friday and Saturday we had to help sort out and throw out alot alot of rubbish. They will be moving into a different premise in September. Oh, my!!!! The amount of stuff and components that were thrown out! All the colourful capacitors and resistors, etc, etc.. Such a waste to throw them all out.. I did salvage some stuff.. Hehehehe


I feel so so tired after work everyday... The ride home saps all the energy right out of me... And to be paid peanuts.. *Grrrr*


The only brighter spot is being able to meet my mama on the way home everyday. =) But only til the end of this month coz she's going to be on the early shift next month. Anywayz, thank you mama for providing an ear to complain in and for spoiling me.. Hehehe.. She bought lots of biscuits and sachet drinks for me to bring to work.. *hugz*



So I'm sure you all must be wondering what a horrible place i'm attached too right? I finally snapped a few pix for evidence..



My life now revolves around ballasts

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

These are what i look at and handle everyday..



For testing..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



My current workspace for repairing
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



The place of torture..

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

This was when we were clearing the old stuff..



I did not exaggerate.. Just look at the place.. This is their R&D department. At least the Superiors are okai.. Oh ya, the guy is Jeremy.. My attachment mate.. =p



I'm getting fatter.. I eat a full breakfast because i do not want my stomach to growl when I'm at work. I eat so much lunch. And i eat a heavy dinner. Lots of fried food! Argh!!! Seriously constipated!! -bleahx- =x and now I'm getting a bad sore throat.. =(


___________________________________________________________________


On to nicer things.. I spent the weekend with my baby. He booked out early on Saturday, so he wanted to come and fetch me. My workplace is in an uloo location, so he said he would pick me up from the nearest MRT station (Lakeside) So sweet right???..


He was 50 minutes late.. Haiz.. But it's the thought that counts. Anyway, we went to Jurong Point for lunch and walked around awhile.. Wanted to catch a movie, but there was nothing particularly interesting. In the end, we left in a hurry because the sky turned really dark..


Yes, we got caught in the rain.. =/ So anywayz, we spent a quiet Saturday together..



Sunday was one of highlights of my week!! Because of this...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Awwwwwwww..........

Isn't that the sweetest thing??



This is Blackie.. He is a pup from my baby's brother-in-law's workplace. They brought him home for the day..



I fell in love with him.. He was so so afraid and trembly.. Partially because of Baby's nephews' and niece's loud voices.. and he peed.. twice!! Lolx.. On the floor.. After that he became frisky.. He started chewing on his ball and tried to nibble on toes and fingers.. Hahaha.. He is so so lovable!! So adorable!! After all the excitement wore off, he fell asleep (-_-)Zzzzz The little cutie!!! But all good things must come to an end.. We had to leave, coz my baby had to book in..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Doesn't that just tug at your heartstrings??


I wonder if I will get to see Blackie again? *Cross fingers*


He will be on a field camp for a week, starting tommorrow. I will miss him so so so much!!!



Je veux un chiot ! ! Quelqu'un me donne un chiot s'il vous plaƮt. ...


2 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

Blackie is the one of the most adorable furballs I've ever seen! Do you think he'll get along with Nicky and Miko? Btw, Miko is gonna get a crew cut soon wahahahahaha! I cannot wait to see what she looks like without all her fur.

Your workplace is a hell-hole. My God... I would have thought you were a technician or something. It is no place fit for a girl. Poor babe... *hugz*

Btw, msg me your mobile number okay? I lost your contact coz my phone died. Catch up soon yeah?

In the meantime, hang in there gal...

8:55 AM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

He's a furball alrite! Lolx.. He kept dropping fur all over..

I think Mikp and Nicky would look after him and teach him proper manners.. Hehehe

Anyway, I am supposed to be a technician, with the Dip i will get.. *sighz*

I will msg u my mobile later gal.. Thanks babe!
*Hugz*

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home