Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: La fille sans une voix
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Friday, July 29, 2005

La fille sans une voix

Woo Yay!!! Yes! I got another 2 days MC!!! Wahahaha.. so that means a long weekend for me.. It's really just too bad that he has field camp this week.. =(



I really wanna go clubbing tonight. It's the opportune moment. Coz i don't need to work tommorrow. I have already msged her to reconsider. But no reply yet.



I know good friends are hard to find. And you cannot always expect people to cater to you. But i think sometimes, some exceptions should be made. I appreciate all that you have done for me, and i don't wanna take you for granted. So if you still decide not to go.. That's fine, just don't be so abrupt and short. But i hope you have a better reason then yesterday. And I will not hog the time you and him can spend together. So tommorrow you won't even hear a whisper from me. =p


You should know that i can't always be taking MC for saturdays. So.. well, aside from not having any voice i think i'm up to it.



ANyway, the doc said that my voice box is infected. Got infected by my throat (2 separate things)So i have to rest up, drinks lotsa H2O and i should not talk! It will take a few days to recover. And a while longer to recover fully. Oh my... cannot talk??!!! That's like asking a fish not to swim, a bird not to fly, and bee not to sting. It's like telling, Pooh not to eat honey, Eeyore to be happy, the Incredible Hulk to turn blue.. You get the idea.. I'm a talkative person, so i guess that's the best punishment i can be given for not taking care of myself. =(



What to do.. Cannot be helped.. Just have to bear with it and spend the next few days whispering.. -bleahx-



So farnie, i went to MacDonald's after seeing the doc, to buy lunch.. Since i couldn't speak, i typed it out in my handphone, "Double cheeseburger meal, plain, upsize, take away. +sweet chilli sauce" Lolx, too bad the lady couldn't read properly, so she asked a guy to read it *Red face* Then they informed me that lunch has not started!! Sheesh.. I had to order breakfast items in my sexy whispery voice! How embarrassing.. -pouts-

(Yes, i know i shouldn't be eating greasy oily food, but I'm feeling kinda down.. =/ so i need to pig out ) (^00^)"



I still have yet to start on my report.. But after looking at the sample report, i have no mood to do it at all. The blardy person's report was like 40 pages long!!! -heart sinks- Have to do it sooner or later.. I choose later.. Anyway, I'm on MC!! Tee hee hee (^-^)V

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home