Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Malade et boudeur
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Malade et boudeur

I am sick again... Caught the same bug as before.. *Sighz* Anyway, the only good thing to come out of this, is i get to skip work and get an MC. Haven gotten it yet tho, i went down to see the doctor at 12:25, and he had already left. So i have to go at 2 again. I'm hoping to get an MC for tommorrow as well.. *Cross fingers*



Anyway, I've got so many things to do, but no time to do it. My weekly report, project report, repair my camera, catch up with friends, clean my room, etc etc... Haiz.. I have be procrastinating..But i just can't find the drive to pick myself up and complete some of the tasks. -pouts-



Have to do the reports soon, in fact i have to do the weekly report today and send it to my LO. Sianzzzzzz...



I dunno how am i going to get thru another 10 weeks of this blardy attachment. Suyin is right, it does look like a hell-hole.. -bleahx-



I wanna go clubbing this weekend, but if i go on Friday, i still have to go to work on Saturday. And if i go on Saturday, i still have to wake up early for church on Sunday. If only i did not have to work on Saturday!! *Grrrr Grrrr*



I feel fat, sick and bored. Getting very depressed. I wanna go out, but I'm too lazy and too tired.. Argh!!!



Please give me an MC for tommorrow as well.. Please please....



I miss him so so much.. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home