Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Back to work
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Back to work

It's back to work for me tommorrow.. =(


Even tho I'm not fully recovered, infact my cough has gotten worse, but.. what to do..
Being so so close to getting my diploma, i don't wanna screw up anything. 5 1/2 years is a long time to wait..



I guess once I'm back in that hell-hole, i will just have to try my best to bear with it for another 9 weeks. After that, total freedom!!! Wahahaha


But of course i shall have to get a job fast. What's the point of having total freedom, but having no money to do anything you want? Hehehe.. I think i will work as a relief teacher for awhile. I wonder how that would be like? Screaming kids, canteen food.. *Cringes* I still have time to decide, so i shall think things thru.


Office work just won't do it for me.


Anyway, I still have to jump over this present hurdle, before i can contemplate what my future holds.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home