Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Fille dans le centre
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Fille dans le centre

I'm going out today! Hehehe.. Meeting Mel for a KTV session, coz i have not gone for ages.. Even tho my throat hasn't recovered yet, but sweet Mel actually went to get an MC so that we can go today.. =)



Going to get my camera repaired 1st. 5 days without it! Haiz.. how am I going to survive? Even tho, i do not take pictures everyday and now that I'm working at that hell-hole, I don't bring it with me all the time. But without knowing it's in my bag or at home, i feel really weird and insecure.. Damn, I'm getting queer.. =/


Anywayz, what to do... I should get it repaired asap and get it over and done with..



The 2 reports which I'm supposed to do weighs heavily on my mind.. But i just can't bring myself to do them. -bleahx-



Argh!!! I got a huge zit on my chin and my stomach is cramping like hell!! Plus not being fully recovered, i feel abit like death warmed over!! Hope the cramps won't get too bad.. =(



Cheerio, hope you peeps enjoy your day too!!