Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Est-ceci que vous appelez l'amitiƩ ? *Edited*
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Est-ceci que vous appelez l'amitiƩ ? *Edited*

I can croak like a frog. So i guess that means my throat is slightly better?


Thanks Suyin, for your concern.. It's funny how often you are the one there for me, even tho you are so busy. Even tho you have to fly here and there. yet, when i need someone, you are the one who messages me with concern.

I appreciate it alot.



-post edited-



No point dwelling.. It does me no good at all.



What doesn't break you, makes you stronger.


2 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

"What doesn't break you will only make you stronger"

You took the words right of my mouth. That is something I totally believe in.:) I really hope things start looking up for you.

You will always have people who care for you okay? You're never alone in this. *hugz*

I'll see you soon babe:)

12:13 PM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

Babe, thanks!

I guess things look slightly better coz i can croak now. =)

Anyway, hugz for being here for me. I hope if you help any problems, you know im here for you too. Don't try to carry the burdens all by yourself all the time.

A huge hug for you to bring on your trip. Plus lotsa kisses and prayers. Hehehe..

Meet up when you come back =p

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home