Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Disappointment *Update*
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Friday, July 29, 2005

Disappointment *Update*

Haiz.. Back to the daily grind for me..


And to top things off, i have lost my voice.. Must be because of the KTV session yesterday.. Which i did enjoy, even tho i couldn't sing properly.. =p


I didn't manage to repair my camera, coz i was running late.. But i have completed my weekly report! Just completed this morning.. Hehehe.. At least there is now one thing less i need to do.. -smiles-


Anyway, I'm very disappointed with someone. You know who you are.. Why are you like that? Ask me to confirm earlier then in the end still say cannot. Last week i already made tentative plans le. So why didn't you prepare for it? Instead, last minute after i have told you the plan, you say you cannot.


Please don't ask me to make a decision earlier, if you don't intend to follow anyway. It's like, you promise me something, but in the end you didn't keep your promise.


I will get over it, i always do.. But it saddens me.. You know this is not the first time.. and you know how rarely i get this opportunity. Do you know why i say go today even tho tommorrow i have to work? So that tommorrow you can accompany him instead. You won't need to divide your time.


It's not about you not having the money. It doesn't have to be clubbing you know.. It doesn't have to be there. But the fact that you just say cannot go, and leave it at that. You did not even bother to suggest any alternatives.


Enough said.. -sighz-

___________________________________________________________________

Update:


I have decided to go see the doctor again. My throat is killing me!! I just hope that the sups at work don't think I'm just trying to skive off.. Haiz..


It's too bad that i got sick this week. I was planning on falling sick next week, when he comes back. So that i can spend more time with him.. Well *shrugs* that's just too bad then...


I hope the doc gives me another 2 days MC. But at the same time i feel that i really should be going to work.. *headache* I don't like taking so many days off, when it's only been the 2nd week..


Damn! Why did i have to fall sick????