Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Kill me
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Kill me

After soldering everything, tucking in all the loose ends, making sure the mug looks presentable, and finally the moment came for me to try out my Intelligent Mug.. *Drrrrrrr.....* Drumroll... =) KNNCCB!!! IT DOESN'T WORK!!!!! @$#@%%&**(%^#$%@#%^&()@$^*&^)()#$#!#%^&%(!#)%*^_%@%$^**(*!!!!!!!!!!!!



All my hard hard work gone to waste.. Dammit!!! I think the sensor is rendered useless because of all the tugging of wires.. Maybe there is a loose connection? I cannot see any other fault. I check and double, triple checked the circuit.



It still doesn't work! Haiz.. Should have just anyhow do. At least last night the circuit worked fine.. After fitting everything into the mug then spoil.



I never thought that it would play me in this way.. I was hoping and hoping.. But no miracles.


Damn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home