Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Je deviens fou !
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Je deviens fou !

It's killing me!


Haiz.. I still have not completed my prototype. Nothing i have tried so far can adhere the handle to the container. I have been stuck with this problem since 9 plus!


I still have to do my presentation materials. How can I finish on time?


Serves me right for not doing anything earlier. Even tho, he only passed me all the stuff last week. And the switch yesterday. -bleahx-


As a last resort, i am now using epoxy putty to stick on the handle. Please please work!!


I am so getting sick. My throat is sore, and I'm getting the flu. I don't think i will be getting any sleep tonight again. Argh!!!! Can't wait to get over with it!


Please let me pass...


P/s: This is what happens when you try to do 12 weeks of work, in 2 days. Impossible?!! We shall see.. I hope not..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home