Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Oblique's Series of Unfortunate Events
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Oblique's Series of Unfortunate Events

Yesterday i went to IMM for the Tikum Fair. OMG!!! All the eye candy!! Lots and lots of kawaii dongdongs! But i was on an extremely unlucky streak. Hence the title of the post.

Incident 1: I tripped and almost fell when walking thru the IMM carpark. That was when we were walking over. *Diaoz*

Incident 2: I went there hoping to get my H.K tincan Mascot. Wanted to complete the set. AS i heard that the Cineleisure machines were empty le. When i reached the Tikum Fair, spirits were high.. But to my dismay.... the Tincans were sold out. No refills.

So went to look for the mini H.K dongdong machine instead.

Incident 3: Yes, there were 3 dongdongs with that, but all did not have the colour i was looking for (Pink) Oh.. so sad.. But Yilin got a blue wan.. Hehehehe

So we walked around peering at all the machines. Wondering which ones we should, or should i say I.. Lolx.. should invest my money in..

Spotted a cute one called Panda-Z Roboanimation-$3

Incident 4: I dong that one, the first capsule i got was quite nice when i first saw it, but compared to the others, it was not that nice. So i dong again.. Guess What.. I got the Exact same one! KNN!! Nvm.. i changed more coins, not believing that i could not get different one. The next one was nicer then the first, so i felt better and.. not knowing when to stop.. i decided to get one more...

Yes, you guessed it, I got the same one again. Same as the first! Which means I got 3 of the same!!!! So suay!!! Getting fed up, i tried one last time.. Luckily i got a different one.. Lolx

I was down to 2 $1 coins.. Yilin wanted to leave already, but then i spotted a Toy Story dongdong machine. A mini Tincan that comes with a tiny figurine inside-$2. 6 different ones, only the Zurg one was ugly..

Incident 5: So i said, "Skali i get the ugly one.." and Yilin said, "Cannot be la, you where got so suay" Yes, i was that unlucky. My machine jammed and the guy came over to help me retrieve the capsule. I got ZURG!! $%^&*#$#&*$!! #&*^% I almost cried! Babyish, but so sad...

I sold one extra Panda-Z to Yilin for $2 and gave the other to my sis. Haiz..

Aside from those i donged one mini burger , one mini bowl of fish noodles and one mini "something" (Some kinda food) Lolx..

Total damage = ($3 x 5) + $2 + ($1 x 3) -$2 = $18

Doesn't seem like that much, coz lucky Yilin pulled me away and forbid me from donging anymore, since my luck was so down.

So we walked back to the MRT Station..

Incident 6: I tripped again, almost fell again. Damn!!!!

That concludes Oblique's Series of unfortunate events *Cross fingers*

I'll wait for the fair to move to Suntec. So i have to start saving $1 coins again.. Anyone wanna make donations??? Lolx

Pix Galore!!! Slightly poison!!

These are prizes you might win if you are lucky enough to get the ticket in your capsule
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


Displays. Full sets of some dongdongs you can get.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com



I Love these!!! Tikum Box kind. But too expensive, $4 for a box. And that's after discount!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Ain't they cute!! Not for sale tho.. Lolx.. Just for display. And they're Huge!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


The individual food pieces i got

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


The tin is so nice! Too bad it's Zurg. Zurg Urgh!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Panda-Z Roboanimation! I love them! I wanna get more!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the one which i got 3!! hahaha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Yay!! That's it! Until the Suntec one opens.. I won't be donging in the meantime.. (Gotta save more $1 coins)

BAsically, it's all luck! I'm sure lotsa people get what they want the first time round, so hopefully when the Suntec one opens, my luck will improve. I really wanna get the Tikum Box Food sets!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home