Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: White Collar Worker -Edited-
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

White Collar Worker -Edited-

I started work at the new "boutique" on thursday. Went down after school to help yilin out. Actually, she definitely didn't need any. It was so... quiet! But luckily the Boss, his family and the other "Partners" were out of town. So they couldn't tell me that i was not needed. Hehehe..

Went down on friday after school as well. And work a few more hours on Saturday and Sunday. So the pay should be coming out this friday. Hopefully i will have like 120 bucks credited to my account? Then i can go on a Pinky Spree!!! Yay!!!

Friday was nice, my babe came to fetch me after work. *So sweet* Then we went to the DFS to walk walk.. Wow!!! I was seriously sinning man. (Covetousness is a sin) The makeup sets are so so cool!

That's not a good enough word to describe the whole feeling of elation and awe. Like a little kid in a candy store for the first time. I'm not that Suaku la. It's not that i have never been there before or seen real nice makeup sets, etc.. But i dunno why, the overall impression was one of grandeur and exclusiveness. *Bite me*

So we walked around, i was eyeing all the fluffy brushes and cute freebies that come with an exorbitant pricetag. (Coz you gotta purchase like, $120 and above to get the freebies) I have to say that top notch designer makeup designs are incredible. No competition man.

Actually, those stuff can be seen in any shopping centre i guess. But, well... Maybe coz i haven gone window shopping in a long time.. Heheheh No money la.. *Hint hint*

So after that, my babe sent me home lohx. *smiles*

Well, since sales wasn't good at all, i may be out of a job soon. Lolx.. but must as well try to live life to the fullest and just heck care what are the consequences. I mean in terms of finances la. Not saying you should go and Steal, rape or kill just because that's your cup of tea. *Bleahx* But you should always put away just a little bit, for a rainy day. *Duh*

So i'm sure some may be curious as to where I am working. I won't say, but maybe you can
guess..




Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


Classy ya.. Not in a good location, that's why there are not many customers. Highes sales was on Sunday, $156.85 Wow wee!!! That's actually kinda low.. But Saturday was even worse. So just crossing my fingers and hope that come this Saturday, they will still be asking me to work. *Cross fingers tightly*

Have to pia my project presentation. Gotta let my sup see tommorrow morning. but damn, I still dunno how to to the driver circuit! ARGH!!!! I doubt if i can complete my slides on time... Haiz..

*Head Pain* Go research now..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Cruiser license plate frames National debt amount

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home