Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: =My Latest Craze-
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

=My Latest Craze-

PINKY ST!!!!! OMG, I love them!! Actually, I have been eyeing them since last year. When my sis and I decided to start collecting it. I bought one for my sis, and none for myself. But that's all gonna change.. Hehehehe

Due to certain events, or should I say, a certain event, which has not come to pass.. I can't post pics yet and I can't mention some stuff. But anyway, I'm bursting today, so I'll just let a little leak.. -grinz-

I blew another 60 bucks, of which I should not, and do not have to spare. I bought 4 bootleg Pinkys! lolx.. Yes, I know, you should always do originals.. But I'm using these for experiments. I wanna try my hand at Modding and customizing.. But i sorta got cheated. I bought 2 from Tiong Bahru Plaza, and they sold it at $5.90 each. But when i went to Northpoint, They were selling it at 2 for $5.90 (Buy 1 get 1 free) Argh!!! And Bt Panjang Plaza was also selling it at that price! So i got my mama to buy 2 more. Hehehe.. 3 for me, 3 for my sis.. i guess =) Oh... I'm so excited!!!!

I also got some materials for modding. This is how the list goes:

Mr Super Clear Semi Gloss
Mr Masking Sol (Neo)
Tamiya Masking tape
Gundam Marker
Tamiya Epoxy putty

Woo hoo!!! Lots more to come.. But currently I am super broke.

Anyway, List of stuff I'm planning to buy:

Mr Colour (Spray) Various colours
Epoxy Putty (Need to source for cheaper alternatives, Tamiya one is too expensive)
More Gundam Markers
Other Plastic paints
More bootleg pinkys (I've got 3 designz! I'm so glad I found one evangelion bootleg)
Collectible Pinkys (Originals of course!, but those are frigging blardy expensive)
I love the Go Go pinky Special edition Box and the Showtime Pinkys.. Hur hur *slurps*
Lots more Pinky Paraphernalia

I've gotta get a nice display cabinet as well! -smiles-

On to other things, Did i tell you about my first day of work? It didn't go as well as expected.

I was slightly late, due to a jam.. But work was ok. The boss had some friends over for lunch. So i was sort of thrown into things at the Bistro. Pretty fun tho... hehehe.. The food smelt heavenly. Grilled Dory, Roast Chicken, Soup, Spaggetti... Yummy... Didn't get to try it, coz the boss was there.. *shrugs* anyway, What made it a bad day was after the people left. There wasn't anything much to do after all the washing and drying was done. So i went to ask the Boss about my schedule. He humm, ermmm around and couldn't give me anything definite. So his gf was the one who told me straight. The new store's renovations have been held up, so it won't be opening yet. And the main store already had so many staff. That day there were 7 people, including the boss, his gf and his mother. So they didn't need me there.

Basically, i'm supposed to wait for them to call if they need me. Or wait til the other outlet opens! Haiz... so unprofessional.. So i'm feeling damn sian about this job. First day already like that. Oh ya, and they asked me to leave at 4 that day. Very smart of them. Wait til i finish helping to wash and dry then ask me to go. Dammit!

I really do not feel like working now. Not for them, or anyone else. guess i'm just lazy. My project is at a standstill because of my supp paper. Which is tommorrow, and i haven studied yet. oh no... i hope i won't fail.

To top it off, I've got 2 HuGe Monstrous pimples, I think i will look grosteque on my birthday coz of pms. It'll probably come on that day. Argh!!! I hate womanly woes!!! Bleahx -screws up face- I'll probably be all bloated and pimply on fri! How to go clubbing like that! Hur hur...

Off to take a bath, and try to find some wonder solution so that tommorrow i won't have to go to school looking like a "before" of some pimple cream Ad. -yucks-

Adios