Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: -Princess Diaries- *NOT*
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Friday, May 27, 2005

-Princess Diaries- *NOT*

Had another dispute with him earlier on. About the same old thing.. Haiz.. To me I'm just trying my luck, but to him I'm trying to force him into doing things which he does not wanna do.

I know it doesn't have to be so difficult, troublesome, frustrating. Alot of times, i delibrately goad him into an argument. Just for the sake of getting a response, albeit not a good one.But a response nevertheless. Better then nothing at all other then "Orh, ah.." etc..

The other way would be to pretend nothing bothers me. Like a stefford wife. I'm sure lotsa guys would love that kinda woman. Hmm.. Anyway, his love theory is that to be happiest is to have total freedom. Great theory right? I have already rebuffed that, but to no avail.

Frankly speaking, I'm just sick of this. Tired. Good days are fantastic. But the other days get me really down. But he doesn't seem to give a fuck. Actually he does a little, but if he doesn't show it, i won't see it, feel it.

Alot of us gals dream of being a princess when we were small. How many of us actually managed to achieve that?

I don't need to be a princess, but i sure would like the option to choose!

-Edited-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home