Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: where have all the flowers gone
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Thursday, May 19, 2005

where have all the flowers gone

My birthday is officially over!!! 1 year older, wiser, less to live.. Lolx

Well, had a good birthday this year coz i got to meet up with a few old friends.

On the 17th, i went out for a birthday dinner and movie with my mama and sis. It was fun! Hehehehe.. We went to Billy Bomber's for dinner. My 2nd time there. The food wasn't that fantastic, but i really liked the potato salad and the yummilicious Cookies and Cream Shake! Wahahaha.. The serving for the appetisers are kinda big, so by the time the main course came, we were quite full already *burps* (Excuse me =p) we tried to finish what we could and then we asked for a doggy bag. Hahahaha

Went to Cineleisure after dinner to catch "Last Quarter" A japanese movie with Hyde in a starring role. OMG! Sad to say, but he really can't act well.. lolx.. He should just keep to singing instead. But he was eye candy.. *Slurps* And the female lead wasn't pretty either. So it was a little painful to have to stare at her close ups the whole way..

The only redeeming features was the other male lead, who was the comic relief. And the story line.. The story line may have been kinda predictable, but still watchable.

I give it 3 popcorns!!!

On the way home, my sis and I had a wild time taking pix on the MRT. Lolx! I enjoyed myself that day.

The 18th was my actual birthday, and i celebrated it with my babe.

My babe actually said that he would come in the morning and fetch me to school, but he didn't come. Didn't call me in the morning. I was so so disappointed! What a way to start my birthday.. Haiz.. Keep hoping that he was just late, but no sign of him..

Went to school in the morning, then i met Mel for lunch. He gave me a prezzie, and i felt so embarrassed! As i have said before, he is a sweetie.. After that, went back to my lab and whiled away my time doing nothing much. I sent an "upset" message to my babe, for getting my hopes up, and only around 3 then he replied. Asked where i was, and that he would be coming to fetch me later.

He came to my school at 1715, tried to stay "angry" with him, but couldn't, as usual.. Anyway, to cut a long story short, we had dinner, Lagsania, meat balls and pizza. Coz i had a hankering for lagsania and meat balls. He gave me prezzies. I love it!!! Hehehe.. And he was super duper nice to me the whole way! So sweet! Thank you baby!!! We watched, or should I say, I watched "KungFu Hustle" I must say, it's a really crappy but funny show! Lolx

He really put in effort, and i felt really special, as in... Loved.. So it was good.. A good birthday.

I found out what was the prezzie that got smashed. A 3D puzzle! Oh! How sad...


Then late at night, he sent me home. That was the end of my birthday extravaganza this year! Hehehe.. I think.. maybe Sunday will be the last celebration, not too sure yet..

I'm really tired now, didn't go school today coz i wasn't feeling well.. But i did abit of repainting for Reina. Her top and her second pair of legs. Soon, soon.. i will post Pinky pix. Gotta go sleep. My head is trobbing..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» » »

3:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work kitchen appliances

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home